Become a High-Sec Militia member
Are you ready ...
... to bring justice to high-sec space?
Are you prepared ...
... to hunt high-sec criminals?
Are you determined ...
... to begin a career in anti-ganking?
The High Sec Militia is a neither a corporation, nor an alliance. It is an organization that targets gankers of any corporation or alliance who fly in high sec space.
If you join and become a Militia member:
- You will earn military ranks and advancement based on accumulated KM ISK values.
- Earn bounty rewards for each KM against gankers
- Earn ship rewards for reaching milestones in your HSM career
- Earn rewards for repping freighters
- Have access to our SRP program
If interested, send an EVEMail to Thomas en Chasteaux
Bounty Rewards for KMs start at 1 million ISK at the Private rank, and increase 100K for each advancement in rank.
The bounty generally applies to KMs of the traditional ganker ships, (although not exclusively): Thrasher, Catalyst, Vexor, Maller, Talos , Brutix and Tornado of any corp or alliance in any High Sec space. The KM must be against a criminal ( -5 or below security status ) or a pilot who has committed a crime where CONCORD responds.
Militia members are prohibited from ganking, unless prior approval has been obtained for a specific target for a specific operation.
- 5 Million ISK signing bonus
- Enlistment Rank: Private
- KM Bounty 1M ISK per KM, increasing by 100K for each advancement in rank,
- Ship or ISK awards at each rank advancement.
- KMs using DPS must have damage greater than or equal to 35% to receive bounty and rewards.
Requirements: Clones must be 3 months of age or older
- Private First Class - reward: Griffin
- Specialist - reward: Crucifier
- Senior Specialist - reward: Nemesis
- Corporal - reward: Blackbird
- Lance Corporal - reward: Arbitrator
- Command Corporal - reward: Kitsune
- Grenadier - reward: Sentinel
- Fire Grenadier - reward: Omen